Our Statement of Faith
- There is one God eternally existing in three Persons as the Godhead; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father
- The Bible is the inspired word of God, and is 100% true and without error.
- The Blood of Jesus Christ is the only means to wash us and cleanse us of all sins
- All people have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. That repentance is commanded by God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins
- We believe in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the shed blood of Christ and through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the baptism in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
- We believe in the Second Coming of Christ
- We believe in eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.
Our code of Ethics
- We strive to maintain a spiritual life and testimony consistent with the faculties necessary to deliver the services to the public
- We attend our own church services regularly and submit our accountability to the spiritual covering of a pastor, and/or bishop
- We avoid even the appearance of moral turpitude and abstain from any behavior that might cause those in the ministry or Christians we encounter, to stumble or weaken the effectiveness of this organisation
- Each BWSE team member agrees to abide by the structure and hierarchy as developed by BWS Directorship to ensure consistency and high standards of service to all
- Each BWSE team member strive to deliver the highest ethical standards, grace and discernment for each other to make sure the team is strong, growing and united.